We run an informative and interactive educational class taught by our women’s health physiotherapists to teach practical techniques and handy hints with all areas of pregnancy.
This is and informative education class taught by a women’s health physiotherapist where we teach you some practical solutions to help you cope better with the changes your body goes through during pregnancy.
The class will focus on what’s best for you and your baby during your pregnancy and is most beneficial to attend early in your second trimester. You will get a chance to try some of the exercises and labour positions during the class so wear loose comfortable clothing.
Classes are held once a month on a Wednesday evening 6.30-8.30pm.
Cost: $50 (Claimable through Private Health Insurance)
Topics covered include;
• Looking after your pelvic floor during pregnancy.
• Safe exercise to maintain muscle tone & fitness.
• Practical ways to cope with common aches & pains.
• Relaxation/ labour positions & techniques.
• Postnatal recovery and beyond.