MPFP assists many men with a variety of pelvic floor disorders, including men pre- and post- prostate surgery, with bladder symptoms, voiding problems, bowel control, constipation, pelvic pain and erectile dysfunction. Our men’s health physiotherapists work closely with your urologist, urology nurse and you to achieve the best possible outcome.
How healthy is your Pelvic Floor??
- Do you experience urine leakage related to physical activity, coughing or sneezing?
- Do you experience any urine leakage related to the feeling of urgency?
- Do you experience frequent urination?
- Do you have difficulty emptying your bladder?
- Do you experience pain in the lower abdominal or genital area?
- Do you experience pelvic discomfort after standing, lifting, carrying or physically exerting yourself?
- Do you experience night-time urination more than once?
- Do you plan your daily routine around where the nearest toilet is?
- Are you unsure if you are actually contracting your pelvic floor muscles correctly or have been trying to and do not seem to be improving?
- Do you experience bowel problems such as poor wind control, soiling, urgency or difficulty evacuating your bowels
If you answered YES to any of the questions then one of our friendly pelvic floor physiotherapists can help you.